Are you also confused about what to make on the big game day and finding no such finger-licking dish? If yes, don’t worry anymore as we have come up with a long list of best kitchen super bowl recipes which are loaded with flavors. This includes everything from dips, mains, and desserts to other appetizers, which can be made simply with all the regular kitchen ingredients.
These tasty kitchen super bowl recipes can be prepared even at the last minute and can win the hearts of a large rowdy crowd in just one bite. They are easy, yet delicious recipes that can make the taste buds jiggle with joy. To know about such ideas in detail, read the complete article and make memories with food.
Table of Contents
Best Kitchen Super Bowl Recipes
Below are the tried and tasted kitchen super bowl recipes that are appreciated by many professional chefs or cooks. They have such flavors that can effortlessly add charm to any cheat or game day. So, without further ado, let’s dive into these recipes and ace up any gathering with their unforgettable taste:
1. Fried Mushroom
This crispy fried mushroom recipe is just irresistible. It has a little tanginess of lemon, smoothness of mayonnaise, and crunch of fresh button mushrooms which can make anyone feel full in just one piece. Let’s see the instructions to make it:
- Mix ¼ cups of mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons of ketchup together.
- Take 450 grams of mushrooms and cut their bottoms. Make sure not to over-trim and leave the stem intact.
- Grate ½ tablespoon of lemon zest and then cut its wedges.
- Add 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon salt, grated lemon zest, and a pinch of pepper to mix gently.
- In another bowl, add ¾ cup of buttermilk, 1 egg, and ¾ cup of lager and whisk them until they are mixed properly to pour into the previously prepared flour bowl.
- Now, heat 6 cups of neutral oil in a pot or saucepan. Toss the mushrooms in all-purpose flour and dip them into the batter.
- Let the excess batter drip off and then fry them in oil for 2 to 4 minutes until they become golden brown and crisp.
- Finally, put the fried mushrooms on a paper towel to soak the extra oil and sprinkle some salt and peri-peri. Serve this with lemon wedges and sauces. Enjoy!
2. Baked Chicken Wings
Who will not fall for chicken, also when it will look crisp, tiny, and brown? Sounds tempting? So, let’s read the instructions to know how you can make the chicken healthier and tastier in a few minutes only:
- Heat your oven to 425 degrees. Take 2 wire racks and coat them with cooking oil spray.
- Grate two tablespoons of lemon zest in a large bowl.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking powder, 1 and ½ cups of lemon pepper seasoning, 1 tablespoon of onion powder, 1 tablespoon of garlic powder, and 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika along with 1 tablespoon of salt. Whisk everything into a smooth mixture.
- Wash 1.8 kg of chicken wings and dry them with clean tissue paper.
- Now, toss those chicken pieces into a spice bowl and arrange them on the wire racks. Make sure to have ½ inch of distance between the two pieces.
- Flip the chicken wings after every 20 minutes for around 1 hour or until they get properly cooked and look brown.
- Serve the delicious baked chicken wings with hot sauces and enjoy this one of the best kitchens super bowl recipes.
3. Blue Cheese Dip
This dressing is award-winning as it is very smooth and carries mild flavors of more than 5 spices. You can pair it up with any dish and it will surely never disappoint you. So, without wasting a single second, let’s read how to make it.
- Grate 1 and ½ tablespoons of lemon zest and squeeze 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Add them in a bowl with chopped parsley leaves of around 2 tablespoons and keep some aside for final garnishing too.
- In the same bowl, add 1 cup of sour cream, 2/3 cup of mayonnaise, ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar, a pinch of black pepper, and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Mix all of them until it looks smooth in texture.
- Now, put 2 cups of crumbled blue cheese and whisk evenly.
- Last, garnish it with chopped parsley and serve it freshly with fruits, veggies, or nachos.
4. Caramelized Onion Dip
This supreme dip is the king of kitchen super bowl recipes because of its balanced sweet and savory taste which goes well with every other dish. So, let’s read its making instructions to know how onions can make some smile instead of cry:
- Slice 800 grams of yellow onions and keep them in a pot.
- Tie a bunch of parsley and hang that with a string in the pot. Now put around 1 box of broth into those onions. Cook that on high flame and stir slowly for 20 minutes or until the broth starts evaporating.
- Remove that tied parsley bunch from the pot and put 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Keep stirring and cooking until it looks golden brown.
- Transfer it to a medium bowl and add 450 ml of sour cream.
- Give it a good mix and serve it with bread, chips, pasta, or crackers.
5. Classic Italian Sub Sandwich
This stomach-filling sandwich is loaded with layers of meat, vegetables, and salted cheese which give the feeling of satisfaction in just one bite. Its USP is that it doesn’t get soggy easily like other regular sandwiches and has a memorable taste. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s read its instructions:
- Cut one large sub-roll into half with the help of a sharp knife. Scoop out some of the bread in the top half of the roll with the help of your hands to create space for stuffing.
- Slice 1 tomato and 4 medium pickled pepperoncini.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on the inner sides of the roll.
- Now, begin layering it with 56 grams of prosciutto, 56 grams of sliced provolone cheese, 56 grams of Genoa salami, tomatoes, pepperoncini, and ½ cup shredded lettuce.
- Drizzle the layers with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of oregano, a pinch of black pepper powder, and salt as per the taste.
- Cover the sandwich with the upper part of the roll and cut it into desired sizes.
- Wrap, eat, and enjoy the most delicious, yet quick super bowl dish.
Who doesn’t want sweets on every occasion and what can be better and fulfilling than a chocolaty brownie that melts like ice in the mouth? Right? This kitchen super bowl recipe is the best way to end any gathering with a grin on your face. So, let’s read about its instructions for the making process:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray oil into the 8 inches metal baking pan and swirl the brush all around the pan.
- Put sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and flour into the pan.
- Now, put eggs and add some water to it. Mix the entire batter for almost 2 minutes or until it becomes wet.
- Add the chocolate chips in it and spread the batter evenly by tapping it gently 3-4 times on the platform.
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes. Leave it to rest for 15 minutes so that it becomes cool and then cut it into squares.
- Serve it with ice cream and enjoy the interesting kitchen super bowl recipes.
The list is not ended here, as a lot more amazing, creative, and delicious dishes are left to share with you. But out of them, the above-mentioned dishes are of course the most liked and simple ones to make in any kitchen. We shared the recipes of dips, mains, sweets, and sliders too so that you get a complete package. If still, you want to know more kitchen super bowl recipes or have any queries then mention them in the comment box below. Happy eating!
1. Which are the three best kitchen super bowl recipes?
The list has more than 60+ recipes but still, the best mainly includes caramelized onion dip, baked chicken wings, and brownies which itself is a complete meal.
2. Which is the best slider among all the kitchen super bowl recipes?
Ham and Cheese sliders are highly liked sliders because of their creamy and juicy taste.
3. Does fruit dip comes on the list of kitchen super bowl recipes?
Yes. It is loaded with tasty marshmallows and makes every fruit taste better.
Preeti Jha is a young writer who loves reading, writing, and using words in the crispiest and clearest way possible. She has 3+ years of industry experience and holds a very good command over language and representation of content. She believes in hard work and dedication when it comes to winning any milestone or getting loyal readers. From reporting and anchoring to writing and radio jockeying, she has an interest in various fields of mass communication.