Disney Plus is one of the best OTT platforms which has millions of subscribers who binge-watch their content on a daily basis. But if you are from the other type of audience, who are basically done with this platform and find it not so worth watching and spending money on because of the basic and old content then you should cut the wire with this platform. So, to guide you on how to cancel Disney Plus subscription we made a complete article with various methods that can make your task effortless. Without any further ado, let’s begin!
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription?
There are multiple ways through which you can cancel your Disney Plus subscription within a few minutes. Read the below-mentioned methods to know about them more specifically. Let’s begin!
1. From Disney Plus
- Firstly, open the Disney Plus website on your system and fill in the login details of your account.
- Now, on the top right section, you will see your profile and need to click on that.
- After this, select the “Account” option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, you will be able to see all the details regarding your Disney Plus subscription including the billing date, amount, payment options, and canceling service.
- From that page, select the “Cancel subscription” option which is available in the right column and then you are done with the process of terminating the subscription.
2. From iTunes
- If you have an iPhone or iPad then you need to begin this process by opening the “Setting application” in your gadget. The logo of this app is of a gear.
- After that, you will see your name on the top left which you need to click to jump to the next step.
- Now, you will see many options related to your profiles, passwords, payments, and more. From all of that, select “Subscriptions” which is the last option of the first list showing there.
- At this stage, you will see all the subscriptions that you have made through iTunes and simply need to select Disney Plus.
- After this, all the details and options related to your subscription will be available on the screen. Now, select the “Cancel Subscription” option and verify the same.
- And this is how you are done with the process or can enjoy the features of a Disney Plus subscription as per the last billing duration’s offer.
3. From the Google Play Store
- First, open the “Google Play Store” application in your system which has the Google trademark’s triangle logo.
- After that, select your “Profile” which is available in the top right corner.
- Now you will see multiple options including library, manage apps & devices, and more. From all of them, all you have to do is select “Payments and Subscriptions”.
- At this step, choose the “Subscription” option which allows you to look after all the subscriptions you have bought from the Google Play Store and also leads you to different options of the same like modifying the plan, changing the payment mode, and terminating the plan as well.
- Now, just select the “Disney Plus” option and then click on the bar named “cancel subscription”. Make sure to verify or accept the confirmation pop-up on the same for the same.
- And this is how you can cancel the Disney Plus subscription very effortlessly.
4. From Amazon
- You need to begin by opening the Amazon application in your system.
- Now, select the “Your Account” option and click on the “Accounts settings”.
- After that, search for the option “Memberships & Subscriptions” which represents all the bought plans, courses, and subscriptions from Amazon only.
- From there, select Disney Plus and look after the options available for further modification.
- Now, you need to click on the “manage subscription” option and then from the drop-down menu choose “membership” to jump to the next step.
- Here, select the “end membership” option and do the confirmation on the pop-up.
5. From the Roku Channel Store
- Open the Roku application and start using the remote directional pad.
- On the home page, you will see tons of applications from which you need to search for Disney Plus and hover your cursor there. Make sure not to click on it.
- Now, all you need to do is click on the asterisk icon of the remote when your cursor reaches the Disney Plus application.
- Doing this will show more options for further modification. From there, select “Manage Subscription” where you can know or change anything related to your subscription.
- Lastly, all you need to do is choose the “Cancel subscription” option and select a reason behind your cancellation process.
- Doing every step accurately can help you terminate your subscription to Disney Plus easily.
1. Which is the best way to cancel a Disney Plus subscription?
The most straightforward method to terminate the subscription is by using the Disney Plus application.
2. From which platforms can I cancel my Disney Plus subscription effortlessly?
The best three ways to do this are via Disney Plus, Google Play Store, and Amazon.
3.How to cancel Disney Plus subscription through the Google Play Store?
For this, all you need to do is open the Google Play Store app, go to the profile section, select payments and subscriptions, click on subscription, and then finally go to the Disney Plus app and choose the “cancel subscription” option.
Above we shared multiple ways answering How to cancel Disney Plus subscription so that cutting wires from this platform becomes easier and quicker for you. You can choose any of the above-mentioned methods but make sure to follow the steps accurately otherwise, you will get stuck in between the process.
Do not forget that uninstalling the app cannot help you in canceling the subscription as it demands proper process and confirmation for the same. I hope the guide has helped you and if you want any further assistance then feel free to contact me. Our comments box is always open for your queries. Thank you for reading!
Preeti Jha is a young writer who loves reading, writing, and using words in the crispiest and clearest way possible. She has 3+ years of industry experience and holds a very good command over language and representation of content. She believes in hard work and dedication when it comes to winning any milestone or getting loyal readers. From reporting and anchoring to writing and radio jockeying, she has an interest in various fields of mass communication.